SwaT3
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von SwaT3 »

NEW :

see

TCL Public Forum

MD Clan removed from TCL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the situation that happened last Sunday TCL staff have decided to remove MD from the Total Carnage League. This time MD clan went to far with doing things that are against the TCL rules.

Last Sunday MD had 6 players in the servers. After an IP-check from Enzyme he discovered that only 2 of them were allowed to play the match. After that he started with kicking Boogie who came back with a fake name. Blaze got kicked several times too by the admin and he reconnected a lot of times but Enzyme still kicked him until he gave up. Further Eskobar is fully responsible for letting that banned players play the match because on notice from Enzyme he was joking a lot in his teamchat about the things that happened.

When Enzyme was tired of the things that happen he gave KoD clan the default and meanwhile Bob was spreading wallhack on CPL forum with a link. Xzibit deleted the threads and contacted Bob on MSN. There he admitted he was MD Corona and that we (as tcl staff) spoiled his night.

The MSN log:

XzibiT říká: can I ask you something ?
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: sure thing dude
XzibiT říká: do they allow internet in mental-house ?
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: yeh unfortunetly they do
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: shud speak to the government about it eh ?
XzibiT říká: you are a nerd dude, you know ?
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks
XzibiT říká: dont you have another things to do, seriously ?
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: well i did, but i cudnt be arsed, n i havent had a free weekend of ages
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: n i was guna play tcl for a laugh 2nite, but ur boy frost n dirt kinda annoyed me
Rob * Amsterdam here i come. In 2 weeks říká: thought it was about time everyone can hack not

So lets make shorter a list from the things that went wrong this Sunday:

• Enz kicks Blaze because, he is banned. He then banned him after several warnings but he kept on connecting thanks to his dynamic IP. (MD Sbire)
• We told them that Doom wasn't on the list. He is on DW's list. (MD Doom)
• MD only had 3 players "ALLOWED" to play then.
• MD Kumar(Vinny) - MD Guci (Eskobar) - MD Corona
• Enzyme did check the IPs and it seems that Corona was Prodigy.
• Prodigy was banned earlier for being Bob's brother.
• Later on the server, I was the only one left with Corona and Guci when Corona did change his name to Bob...
• Later on, Xzibit contacted Enzyme to let him known that Boogie was about to play for TCL but couldn't ...

Some more reasons for the removal:

• Planning to play with banned players with leaders knowledge (Bob, Prodigy, Blaze)
• Insulting staff members (http://photobucket.com/albums/y82/di...t=b2296b18.gif)
• Lack or respect on purpose
• After TCL staff told MD they will be removed they told us they planned to go to COD anyways.

This case was handled by TCL staff and we all agreed on the final decision. If anyone of you (SOF-community) got questions about it you can contact you’re own clanleader, who will pass you’re questions too one of the staff members. If the questions are relevant they will be answered.

TCL-staff

Replacement MD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now MD has been removed there is 1 spot open. That spot wont be filled in by a replacement clan. After a short discussion in staff forum we decided to replace MD for [TCL]. [TCL] is excisting out off staff members and match admins. Magical (head-admin) and Dirty (head-admin) will be the references for that team.

Some conditions for that team:
For the TCL staff team:
• no match admin required, 1 of the staff would be the admin.
• match points/rankings are taken into account
• is a replacement clan - no promotion/devotion

For further questions you could contact Magical or Dirty.

Grtz Magical

SwaT3
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von SwaT3 »

Dali banned
2 weeks for now, flaming staff members
+ thinking of giving him a extra ban forever again...
after ur temp ban bladeando said no more problems from u, a few seasons later ur doing it again...
byebye

TG^Doc Die
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von TG^Doc Die »

was für ein Kindergarten :bier: :bier:

TG^Goremasta
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von TG^Goremasta »

soviel zu members unter 18.......... :grenade:

TG^BluNteD
Wannabe
Wannabe

Beitrag von TG^BluNteD »

ya,dali is the only flaming from us I think,he just got tired of being called a hacker.
no worries,no1 of TG is a flamer or a kid,we represent peace ahn fun in this godforsaken game :bier:
Jahbless
ps:tonight were playin [tcl] team,lets have sum fun

SwaT3
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von SwaT3 »

fun.... yeah :zzz:

WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von WOLF »

[quote:c00de7912a="TG^BluNteD"]ya,dali is the only flaming from us I think,he just got tired of being called a hacker.[/quote:c00de7912a]

Well perhaps if he didn't hack people wouldn't call him a hacker ;)

Antworten