site stuff yep yep

Fragen zum Layout / Design ? Ihr wollt noch mehr Features ? Hier nimmt man eure Vorschläge vieleicht ernst *g*

Moderator: Terrorgruppe Moderators

Antworten
WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
site stuff yep yep

Beitrag von WOLF »

i like the red tg logo better then the sof logo

can you just give everybody who is allowed to post news an admin account with posting news.
submit news doesnt look good

=======================================
WarPlaner Update komplett

TG^Doc Diewrites"Im Warplaner stehen alles Matche drin wie im alten !!!"

Posted by Terrorgruppe on Freitag, Juli 23 @ 01:06:38 CEST (0 reads)
(comments? | Score: 0)
======================================

should be :
WarPlaner Update komplett

Im Warplaner stehen alles Matche drin wie im alten !!!

Posted by TG^DocDie on Freitag, Juli 23 @ 01:06:38 CEST (0 reads)
(comments? | Score: 0)

posted by TG^docdie

can i see shoutbox history ?? or does it get deleted ?

about the user info block, i believe guest users can not see the user online list. also i dont like the default one, to much unneccesary info

rename Your Account to Profile & Settings
put private messages with Profile & Settings

Remove Statistics module + search + news posten.

idea : put important links (modules) + clan menu (vwar) left and fun links like arcade and other stuff right

chatbox would be nice aswell as a guestbook

TG^frEAk
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von TG^frEAk »

[quote:eecc22a139]
i like the red tg logo better then the sof logo
[/quote:eecc22a139]
The pics (sof logo & red TG logo) are for categorized News articles, so you see quickly what kind of News is posted (Sof pic for Sof related news & TG logo for general clan or site articles) it is possible to add more pics for other releated news.

can you just give everybody who is allowed to post news an admin account with posting news.
submit news doesnt look good
sure i can give admin accounts to news posters but i think its more comlicated for the user to login as admin to post news , than just post news with default user account (automatic logeed in by cookie if set).
the access to news posting is controled by the nuke-user-point system.
only useres with have enough points (given by admin only cuz i disabled nuke point raising for site actions (comments, write articles a.s.o...).

i can try to make it look like a admin posted but then if you search for articles its maybe fucked...

we should start a vote for it , who want a admin account for posting or leaving it like it is now. i vote for the current posting mechanism. 8)

can i see shoutbox history ?? or does it get deleted ?
shout history wont be deleted, to see the history simply click on the link "Shout History" which is located under the shoutbox next to the scroll-control arrows & pause button , over the shout-input field.

about the user info block, i believe guest users can not see the user online list.
why should guests see who is online, if they dont want register they dont need to see who is online !

also i dont like the default one, to much unneccesary info
it isnt the default user-info from nuke, its a customized block, the default only show the number of users online which isnt enough info...
I like the User-Info Block with all its "unneccesary info" :twisted:

rename Your Account to Profile & Settings
i agree to this, no problem i`ll change it soon

put private messages with Profile & Settings
it is yet already there - scroll down at the Account & Profile settings page!
a info about unread/read private messages with link to it is even at the top of the User Info Block & the third link is located at the forum menu, so why you want an additional link to Private Messages in Your account page ? arent 3 enough :roll:

Remove Statistics module + search + news posten.
No, i like the statistics + search + news posten modules! (and i am not the only one) 8)

idea : put important links (modules) + clan menu (vwar) left and fun links like arcade and other stuff right
most important links are already on the right site & so called "fun links" are on the right , except vwar next actions which is on top right side to see it easy...
Arcade games will be placed right to then maybe in a seperate block which showing best highscores of the game (for this i must modifie the flash modules & make a php file to post scores in SQL database) - this comes all l8er cuz it isnt so much important yet

chatbox would be nice aswell as a guestbook
i think we dont need a chatbox, when we used the chatbox at our old side ??? 2 days per year --lol.. we got enough realtime chat things - like MSN-ICQ
the guestbook is already on the website todo list.

Thanks Wolf for give your improvement proposals & ideas , even if i agree not to all things , its cool to see you realy think about it & try to help us. Beside Doc Die , You was the first one who inspired so much things to improve this site !

WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von WOLF »

you can but the link what is originaly in the admin center as link into the modules. then only 1 time admin login.

i just think it looks better. and if you start a vote. then can you put example of how it looks the other way ? cuz otherwise people dont understand

================================

why should guest see who is NOT online ?? dont tell me its secret cuz then it should also be unavailable when registerd. mean reason : i am not always at home and then i first have to login to see who is online.
ow and a chatbox would be nice. and if you are registered there should come a button behind the people who are online, and if you click this. Then at this person there should come a message box "user XXX is inviting you to TG - chatroom" "Would you like to accept this invite" "Yes" "No" "Ignore invite from this user for this session" "Ignore all invites for this session" "Always ignore invites from this user" "Disable invites (go to profile to turn it on again)"\

that would be soooo cool (but very fucking hard to make yes)

=============================

ok i like this extented block to, but some infos like "new today" and "new yesterday" should be removed. And "latest user" and behind that "Username - Joindate"

Online Info should be delete at all because you have Online list
(guest should be listed to)

i dont see right fun links

about chatbox again : would be cool with online list and active invite
put it at the bottem of todo list ;)
maybe you can put todo list in a thread and name behind it who is gonna make it ??

WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von WOLF »

for the invite to chatroom thing well code has to been written but here it the button for it ;P
[img:ee09c74e9d]http://el-c.xs4all.nl:4301/ic.gif[/img:ee09c74e9d]

TG^frEAk
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von TG^frEAk »

cool the button is there ..now we ned one to write the code ?)

WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von WOLF »

yep heheh, by the way IC means Invite to Chat

Antworten