Bug when you click memberslist

Habt ihr einen Fehler entdeckt oder andere Probleme mit der Website ?

Moderator: Terrorgruppe Moderators

Antworten
WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Bug when you click memberslist

Beitrag von WOLF »

i got at this page http://www.terrorgruppe.org/modules.php ... wforum&f=4

then i clicked memberslist and it looked like this :
[img:4e455ea5fd]http://dresof.free.fr/f/wierd_bug_tg_fo ... 6-2005.png[/img:4e455ea5fd]

by the way the "view more emoticons" bug is also still there (this was fixed ones, but i think after backup restore it got fucked again)

TG^frEAk
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von TG^frEAk »

:dazed053:
this display-bug happens only with FireFox Browser - not only Memberlist is affected - Jogy told me the same display-bug in PM`s...

But, again , its only with FireFox - with MS-IE & Opera it is displayed normal ....hmm FireFox ,,,
I dunno why it happens - maybe the last PHPBB update is the reason.
Wolf you know Web-Coding stuff too,, so pls try to find the ERROR too,, i dont have much time to check it..thx

Or use Opera Browser (as I do) btw a nice Secure fast Browser too (faster than FireFox ! )

The More Smilies Bug happened after the last PHPBB update i think,, cuz i didnt restored a backup or changed anything, except the PHPBB updates,,,

But the biggest questions - about the displaying errors - is : Why IE & Opera display it correct & Only with Firefox it dont work ????
HMMM...

TG^frEAk
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von TG^frEAk »

I Fixed the "view more emoticons" bug !

Now ALL emoticons are available as before !!!!

BTW: I`ll post my Favorites in Spam Forum :rolleyes:

[color=red:93ad2758f6]@Spirou: [/color:93ad2758f6] I deleted your post because it was absolute useless for this Topic.

[color=red:93ad2758f6][b:93ad2758f6]WRITE ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE STUFF HERE IN "ERROR & BUG REPORT" FORUM or DONT WRITE ANYTHING HERE ! [/color:93ad2758f6][/b:93ad2758f6]

WOLF
Old Member
Old Member
Beitrag von WOLF »

[quote:982527ae86="TG^wEEdfrEAk"]Wolf you know Web-Coding stuff too,, so pls try to find the ERROR too,, i dont have much time to check it..thx[/quote:982527ae86]

Hhmm i looked quickly. i tried saving the website with firefox (which worked fine) and then i tried to save it with internet explorer then i got an error !! (this is very strange). Then i looked at the source (beeld --> bron) in internet explorer and saved this as a webpage (this worked) and it showed good in IE but fucked in firefox. Ill try to look if maybe some code has been changed in different browsers as soon as i can find the file compare program i downloaded a while ago :\

Antworten